Minimum Pricing & Conditions
- £27 minimum charge applies to all cars & for pre alignment suspension check
- £45 minimum charge for wheel alignment diagnostic test (no adjustments made)
- £10 charge may apply where a specialist induction heat tool is used
- Where the car
has the steering rack incorrectly connected to the steering column or
the steering wheel has been removed and incorrectly positioned
previously would involve an additional charge. Where the toe adjusters
are not serviceable - i.e. corroded solid then new parts may need
fitting - additional charges may apply . Please note additional
charges may also apply to models requiring further adjustments including
modified or sports cars .Price does not include specialist camber
correction bolts/shims.A small charge may apply to when using a specialist heat induction tool to move adjustment points.
Before Booking Your Appointment
- Please check pricing on the wheel alignment price link before making a booking
- You are booking a time slot for your vehicle (there will be a minimum charge)
- Please be on time for your booking (late arrivals may be turned away)
- A time slot booking is for standard or lightly modified suspension
- Time slots on average can go from 40 mins to 70 mins
- Modified Cars upto 40mm lower may require more time (please call)
- 4x4 cars & light suv are ok to book (Land Rover please call)
- Please read minimum pricing below
- A minimum charge of £27 applies to all cars when suspension checks carried out identifies defects which require repaired/replaced prior to alignment adjustment.
Please click button above for online booking
Click on added to basket to view diary without entering registration, find a date & time that is suitable then enter your registration details. Please also add your full address including post code
Leave information on the note section about your car.
After Booking Your Appointment
- You should receive a conformation email or text (please contact if no conformation sent
- Please respect your allocated time & be on time .(Late arrivals may be turned away)
- Please tell me the issue you are having on arrival or send an email before appointment.
- I will require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations
Please DO NOT book an appointment online if your car has ADAS (Advanced Driver Assist System) This could be in the form of
Active Cruise Control (ACC) Or a radar & camera system which detects lane departure, Collision avoidance, Pedestrian Crash Avoidance . Please call as these systems need calibration after adjustments .